Choose the right path
If you are having trouble paying your bills on a monthly basis, bankruptcy may provide a way for you to get back on the right financial path. We understand the stress and anxiety that come with financial difficulty, and we will be there with you at every step to ensure that the entire process goes smoothly.
Areas of Practice
• 100% bankruptcy law
• Forclosure and alternatives
• Ohio, 1988
• J.D., University of Tulsa College of Law
• B.A. in Philosophy/Literature, Washington University in St. Louis
• Consumer bankruptcy
Past Employment Positions
• Hyatt Legal Services, Attorney/Manager, 1989-1993
• Self-Employed, Sole Practitioner, 1993-present
Pro Bono Activities
• Volunteer, Lawyers for the Poor, 1993-present
Dean Snyder, Attorney at Law, has more than 20 years of experience helping individuals and families gain a fresh start through personal bankruptcy.
Find out if bankruptcy could be the solution you need with a FREE consultation.